Sale or Return
Sale or Return
Enjoy the convenience and security of our Sale or Return Service and maximise the value of your car. Flash Cars Ltd will accept your car as a part exchange. However, if you are not looking to purchase your new car through us, we can still offer you our bespoke brokerage service to sell your car on your behalf.
Selling your car privately can often be a daunting, lengthy and exhausting process. From instruction to completion, let us take on the worry and the hassle of selling your car for you. Our team of experienced sales representatives will advise you on how best to present your car for sale. If there are any mechanical or cosmetic issues that need to be addressed, these will be identified with you before you instruct us to sell it. After any remedial work has been completed, we will have your car cleaned by our valeters and we will prepare the car for photos to be taken. Using main dealer guidelines, we will photograph you car from multiple angles and will then start to market the car on Auto Trader and various other websites as well as our own website. The car will remain on all websites until it has sold.
Our dedicated sales and marketing team will also deal with you directly to keep you informed with regard to the sale, every step of the way. We will liaise with potential customers on your behalf and will always aim to maximise your return. With main dealer facilities such as warranties, insurance, funding services and flexible payment options, we also expand the market that will be looking to purchase your car.
Benefits of our Sale or Return Service
- A one-off payment takes care of your car's preparation, advertising, test drives and sale negotiation.
- Your car is advertised 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Auto Trader and other websites as-well as our website until it has sold.
- With the same facilities as main dealers, we can maximise the saleability of your car by offering warranties, insurance, part exchanges and funding packages.
- We accept flexible methods of payment.
- We provide comfort to the buyer by providing a HPI check and warranty on your car.
- No security risks to you or your family from strangers visiting your home and test driving your car.
- No wasted time and frustration caused by 'tyre kickers', 'test pilots' or 'no shows'.
- No inconvenient viewing times in the evenings or on the weekend.
- You benefit from the use of a team with over 20 years' experience and knowledge of the motor trade.
- We will keep you informed about the sale of your car, every step of the way.